20 March 2008

Wanna have a Fling?




Just released these dresses. Comes in 8 wonderful colors (I started with the purple one, and just couldnt help myself...they were all so purrrty). Comes in loads of layers, shirt/top option. And the prim bows are copy mod, so you can play around with them, attach them anywhere, etc.

Ad Credits:
Skin - Tuli (S4 sunkissed)
Fling black: Hair by ETD (Lynne II) & Shoes by Tesla (Jane - Night shoes black)
Fling aqua: Hair booN (HNB27 gold) & Shoes by Maitreya (Enchant pumps - Guepard)
Fling green & gold: Hair by booN (KRC02 gold) & Shoes by Maitreya (Enchant pumps - Guepard) Fling blue: Hair by CAKE (Romance) & Shoes by BAX (Black suede boots)
Fling purple: Hair by ETD (Sofia black) & Shoes by Maitreya (Vereve pumps - Plum)
Fling pink: Hair by ETD (Resilient) & shoes by Maitreya (Verve pumps - Plum)
Fling red: Hair by ETD (Resilient) & Shoes by Tesla (Gwyneth red heels)
Most of the poses I use in the ads are from Tuli, Cheree and HD (Hiko's shop)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! From where is hair from "Filing Blue"?

Lilyana Dryke said...

ty : ) The hair's one of my fav (Romance by CAKE)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your clothing! I saw a review of one of your outfits on another blog and came to look at your site- I want it all! I've been looking for a new place to shop, now I know where I'm going this weekend. :)

Lilyana Dryke said...

ty Nika!! :) Hope I bump into you at the shop!