09 February 2008

New Retro Shirts + pants and an update!

Since there has been a few requests for some colors on the November Retro shirts, I just released these new retro shirts yesteday. They are a pack of 5 and contains the colors Grey, Seagreen, Pink, purple and Plum.

Ad credits: Hair by ETD (Lynne II and Resilient) and Shoes by FNKY (Classic Black pumps)

Product update: Hmmm pink and blue packs have been updated and now contains an unscripted copy of the skirt. For customers who had purchased the item before the update, you can either get a free copy at the main store in Sapphire or send me a notecard and I'll be happy to send you one.

3 comments:

Arianna Psaltery said...

I love the vibrant colors :)

Unknown said...

OMG! These are awesome!!

Lilyana Dryke said...

Thank u both! I love color! At the moment I'm working on some new designs which will have some wonderful colors and some bold patterns. I hope to release some before the end of next week.

A big thank you to everyone who's been giving me very valuable feedback!