16 November 2007

SALE! and holiday!

I've put a few of my earlier designs on sale, and will be discontinuing them and a few others. These include, Check mini skirts with belts, Sheen tops, Candy, Tangy and a few others. The sale will go on for another 6 weeks or until I'm back from my holiday. Discontinuing these items will mean more space in the store and a lot more new designs. I tried to move in to a bigger store before I left for my break, but there were too many things that needeed to be done and I had not enough time to arrange everything. I will be working on new clothes during this break (SL IS a huge distraction). So hope to bring out some new fabulous designs in a bigger store at the beginning of next year.

While I'm away, if you need any help or need to contact me you can do so through CeNedra Fimicoloud. Or you can leave me a notecard or msg and I will get back to you ASAP.

Now I need to find my flip flops....so until then, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments: